Friday 26 October 2012

Production Company name/ logo/ profile


Production Company Name: 'RV' publishers - The reason why I have chosen to name my production company 'RV' is because it is my initials, therefore it will be easy to remember for my benefit and it also relates to me who controls the magazine as a whole. The initials have been used to conceal the gender as some of the public tend to be gender-biased, therefore to the reader the initials could represent either a man or a woman so that the magazine does not display favoritism etc. I have also chosen this name because it is short and sweet and will not take up much writing on my front cover and will aid the readers memory as it only consists of two words, therefore it will be easier to pick up and remember.

Logo Examples:
 
R.V  R.V  R.V

No comments:

Post a Comment